Thursday 20 September 2018

Mox Nix



Mox nix my friend, it matters not a jot
that now there is to be three of us,
you need to leave to find your stupid sorry self.

Oh there you are, you pathetic little stupid scrote,
crawling back beneath that rock from whence you came.  
Shame on you for running scared, but what the heck,
at least I really know you now.  So sod off, go forth and multiply,
spread you wimpish genes make other little baby boys who cry like you,
little wimps like you who run scared when the going gets a little tough.

I shall bear the child the boy and call him George
and raise him good and kind and strong,
he will become a man finessed with fairplay & fortitude,
something your parents never did with you.

So mox nix my friend, sod off and ne’er come back
for I’ll be glad to see the back of you.

Anna :o] 

Shay at Real Toads asks us to write using (one of five) foreign words/phrases that have become an accepted part of the English language.  One of these is Mox Nix which is a bastardiasation of the German “Es macht nichts” used by American GI’s in WWII Europe to mean “It doesn’t matter” or “It makes no difference” and some of them brought the phrase home with them.

Cheers Shay.

Video courtesy of YouTube 

12 comments:

Teresa said...

As a single mom, I love this!

Vicki said...

I really enjoyed your "Mox Nix"! 🙂

Fireblossom said...

I love the bold spirit of this, the "I Will Survive" attitude. Addition by subtraction, I say! And the cartoon is a riot. Thanks so much; I was hoping someone would do mox nix.

Pssst, check the spelling of the second "mox nix." I know I hate typos in my own poems. ;-)

Sherry Blue Sky said...

Ha, the tone of this poem is perfect for the words you chose. Mox nix indeed!

Claudia said...

mox nix for es macht nichts - interesting
you know - i hope the rabbit can free himself from that overprotective but ignorant snowman - ha
nice to hear from you anna - all the best for house decoration process.. smiles

Vivian Zems said...

'Hear! Hear!'

Kerry O'Connor said...

Wowzers! This would send someone off with more than a flea in their ear.

tonispencer said...

Lot of anger in this. but I like the resolution of the anger. Good riddance to bad rubbish as we say.

Priscilla King said...

It would feel great at the time, but...actually, badly as some sons of single mothers miss having their fathers, some biological fathers are so bad the sons do better without them. Fortunately they seem to be a minority.

brudberg said...

I sincerely hope the little boy will have a little less of a father like that... at least he is better than the kind uses his fists...

Anmol (HA) said...

Ooh, this is such a good read; the expression of such an anger can be so satisfying. I like the empowering tone, which has an edginess to it.

Play said...

Whether you are suffering from back pain caused by a sports injury, on-the-job accident, or preexisting medical condition, follow the advice from this article to keep your pain levels in check. satta king
play bazaar